Cash box or Tijori is the place where we keep all our cash, jewellery and important documents related to wealth. It is very important to place the cash box or Tijori in the right place of your house or in the shop so the tome kept in it grows and brings abundance.
There are some basic rules with respect to the placement of cash box and what is to be kept in the cash box to eliminate obstacles in wealth creation and accumulation.
First, let us know about the vastu tips for cash box / tijori placement. To ensure the placement is right it is advisable to use the compass or get professional advice.
Vastu Tips for Cash box placement in the house or shop –
- The Cash box should be placed in the North direction as it is the direction of Lord Kuber (God of Wealth and riches).
- The Cash box in North should be placed South Facing. It means the doors should open in South. You should be facing North while using the Cash Box. This is auspicious because it is said that Devi Laxmi travels from South and settles in the North direction.
- The second best position can be East or North East direction.
- It should be placed such that it is not visible from main door, bath room, toilet or store room.
- Avoid placing it in Pooja Room, basement and Kitchen.
At most of the places I have visited for consultation, the most common observation about the cash box was that everything and anything that is valuable is kept in the Cash Box/Tijori. Cluttering the Cash Box will not help you to invite Wealth in your home/shop. Let us understand what should/shouldn’t be kept in a Cash Box/Tijori.
Vastu Tips for maintain the Cash Box –
- Ensure your cash box is well organised, clean and clutter free. Wealth will only come and stay in a place which is neat and tidy with more space for it.
- If your cash box is in the house, fix a Silver coin or picture of Sitting Laxmi on the North wall inside the box. If your cash box is in the shop, fix a Silver coin or picture of Standing Laxmi on the North wall inside the box. Sitting Laxmi is the symbol of steady wealth (accumulation) and Standing Laxmi is the symbol for flowing wealth (high turnover).
- Paste a Shree Yantra on the door of the Cash Box / Tijori.
- Keep cash and jewellery in separate sections in your cash box.
- Avoid keeping documents and files in the cash box
- Always use a red/golden cloth in the cash box to give a richer look.
- Never ever keep your cash box empty or without money. Be it any amount; ensure there is some cash in your cash box always.
You can reach out to me for any items mentioned here. Our online shop will be operational shortly. You will be able to place order on the same soon.