Feng Shui Tips for Children Room to Enhance Education and Creativity
Children are our real assets and we all aim for their growth, good health and good education. The energies in the house plays very vital role in the development of children. Creativity is directly connected to children. Feng Shui focuses on the growth of the children in the house. This article aims at helping you enhance the creativity and growth of your kids in the house. I am listing few easy to adopt Feng Shui tips for Children focusing on their growth and education. You can also read Vastu Tips for homes I have share.
- Feng Shui Tip #1 – Clear all the clutter from your home and specifically from your child’s room. It will allow the free flow of vibrant energy which can bring a vibrant, healthy and lasting sense of joy.
- Feng Shui Tip #2 – Fresh air is very important for kids as it brings fresh ideas and builds creativity. Ensure proper ventilation and flow of fresh air in the room. You can use Aroma Oils to keep healthy mood of your child. Look here for detailed understanding on use of Aroma Oils I refer.
- Feng Shui Tip #3 – West direction enhancement is very essential for children and creativity. Use various metals decorative in West direction of the house. Try to have kid’s bedroom in West direction.
- Feng Shui Tip #4 – Ensure kids are not using bedroom in the SouthWest (SW) direction of the house as this direction is for the head of the family.
- Feng Shui Tip #5 – To improve concentration in studies, you can place Amethyst Tree in the NorthEast (NE) direction of the kid’s room. Kids should study facing NE direction if possible.
- Feng Shui Tip #6 – Ensure the study table is clean and not cluttered with too many books or tings. This may create stress.
- Feng Shui Tip #7 – Use pleasant colours to pain the child’s room like fresh green or shades of green. This will build freshness in the room and the child will feel fresh in the room.
- Feng Shui Tip #8 – Keep Crystal Globe in the NorthWest (NW) direction to enhance luck for studies in abroad.
- Feng Shui Tip #9 – Keep Feng Shui Education Tower on the study table to enhance academic success.
- Feng Shui Tip #10 – Hang 7 Crystal Balls in the West direction to enhance creativity in the house.
The above mentioned Feng Shui Tips for Children Room are easy and doable. With simple modifications in the room, you will invite growth and success for your kids.
All the Feng Shui Tips for Children I have mentioned are tried and tested in my own house and in many of my client’s house. They have shown amazing results. You can reach out to me for any further clarifications required or for any professional guidance.
I wish your child achieve all the success and best education ever aimed.Share This: