1. The website is owned, managed and operated by https://www.alternatehealing.net/
4. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ may terminate User’s access to the website, or any part thereof, at any time and for any reason, without any notice. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, software, database other system or functionality of website and indemnification shall survive such termination. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ may monitor the User’s access to the website.
6. All contents on the website are the exclusive property of https://www.alternatehealing.net/, except the third party content. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on the website belongs to or are licensed to https://www.alternatehealing.net/ or its subsidiaries and affiliates. No material from the website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from https://www.alternatehealing.net/ All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access the website and shall avail the services provided by https://www.alternatehealing.net/ on the website .
7. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to any service, information, data, software, system, functionality, statements or products made available on the website. The information contained in the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The website and all content, materials, information, software and services provided on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
8. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or content there in results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not responsible for any such costs. Website and content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics and links.
9. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ shall not be liable for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials and information from the website or the use of any software, systems, functionality or other services on the website . Under no circumstances will https://www.alternatehealing.net/ be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, inaccurate, false, incomplete, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded. Further, under no circumstances shall https://www.alternatehealing.net/ be liable for any unlawful act of the User or its affiliates, relatives, employees or agents including misuse of any data, unfair trade practices, fraud, cyber squatting, hacking and other cyber crimes. In no event shall https://www.alternatehealing.net/, be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use website, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the website.
10. You may not send, submit, post or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of the website, or other user’s ability to use the website .
11. User agrees to indemnify and hold https://www.alternatehealing.net/ its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the website. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you and your use of the website, including its contents, without your prior permission if https://www.alternatehealing.net/ has good faith or belief that such action is necessary to
• conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
• protect and defend the rights or property of https://www.alternatehealing.net/ or its affiliated companies
• act to protect the interest of its members or others
13. If the website provides links to web websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website you agree that https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web website s or content. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not responsible for third party content accessible through the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort which User may incur from dealing with any third party.
14. By using any third party content, user may leave the website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than https://www.alternatehealing.net/ If you decide to visit any such website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that https://www.alternatehealing.net/ or the website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of https://www.alternatehealing.net of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked website s are not under the control of https://www.alternatehealing.net/ and https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked website. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by https://www.alternatehealing.net/ in any manner of the website.
15. For availing the services under the website, registration by the User is required. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration on the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms that shall be posted at an appropriate location of the website. Each registration is for a single individual user only. To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual username and password. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following:-
a) Any other person sharing your username and password.
b) Any part of the website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with website as users.
c) Access through a single username and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
16. If we reasonably believe that a username and password are being used/misused in any manner as clarified above, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
17. You specifically agree that https://www.alternatehealing.net/ shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the website.
18. Prohibited Activities
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the website, that
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy or hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence, or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
https://www.alternatehealing.net/ is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the website, or items advertised on the website, by end-users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the website, you may contact our Grievance Officer at copyrigh[email protected] ; or write at the following address:
7C/B-001, Laxmi Park Phase 1 CHS,
Behind Kores Towers,
Thane west – 400606.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
(c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
(d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
(f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed
19. Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below, via post or by sending an email to [email protected] or
Grievance Redressal Officer,
7C/B-001, Laxmi Park Phase 1 CHS,
Behind Kores Towers,
Thane west – 400606.
21. The user hereby specifically agrees to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000, as also the rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, while on the website. The user also undertakes that the content provided by him/her is not defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The User shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he/she alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
22. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, https://www.alternatehealing.net/ will take all steps to remove you from the list.
23. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by https://www.alternatehealing.net/ are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, https://www.alternatehealing.net/ hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. https://www.alternatehealing.net/, reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
25. The website is controlled, operated and administered by https://www.alternatehealing.net/ from its offices within India. https://www.alternatehealing.net/ makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access to this website from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the website or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. If you access this website from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Refund and Cancellation
Refunds for Subscriptions are given on a pro-rata basis on the remaining term after one full month has lapsed. The amount refunded is calculated after necessary deductions have been carried out on the principal amount.
For payments made by cheque, we shall issue a cheque. For online payments refunds can only be made to the credit/debit/charge card that was used for the original purchase. No refund will be possible for payments made by net banking/credit/debit card or other online modes after 90 days from the date of transaction.
All refunds are at the discretion of https://www.alternatehealing.net/. To cancel your subscription, please email us at [email protected], or write to us at our postal address with the details of your payment. If more than half the subscription period has lapsed, then no refund would be payable.